Wayne Phillips is a New Zealand actor who played the Captain of the Archers in The Two Towers and a Rohan Soldier in The Return of the King.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) - Captain of the Archers (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Rohan Soldier (uncredited)
- The Lovely Bones (2009) - Orchard Worker (uncredited)
- Avatar (2009) - Newly Arrived Miner (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) - Laketowner (uncredited)
- Mortal Engines (2018) - Rustwater Trader
- Tears of Valhalla (2016) - props, musician, and Viktor
- Rescued by Eagles (2017) - Extra
Behind the scenesEdit
- Wayne had also worked with Peter Jackson in The Lovely Bones, the second and third films of The Hobbit, and Mortal Engines.
- When Wayne first came on set of The Two Towers, wearing an eye patch; Pete politely asked to see what was under his patch, and then required if he would be interested in the film sans eye patch. Wayne was reluctant at first and quite self-conscious, but afterward said that the experience had made him more comfortable with his condition.
Notes and referencesEdit